Interlibrary Loan Supervisor -- Dallas Baptist University -- Dallas, TX
Dallas Baptist University, a comprehensive Christian university, is seeking an experienced individual with the following qualifications for the position of Interlibrary Loan Supervisor for Vance Memorial Library:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Dedicated Christian servant leader
- Active member of a local Evangelical church
- Committed to quality and excellence
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Supervises all Interlibrary Loan borrowing and lending functions
- Processes ILL borrowing requests for DBU faculty, staff, and students, including doctoral students
- Remains current with developments in ILL and current technologies
- Prepares and updates ILL procedures
- Contributes to the overall focus and mission of the DBU library
Applicants should send resume along with a cover letter to:
Mr. Scott Jeffries, Library Director
Dallas Baptist University
3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy.
Dallas, TX 75211-9299.
Applicants may email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Dallas Baptist University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in unlawful discrimination on the basis of age, gender, disability, veteran status, race, color, or national origin in any employment practice, admissions, education program, or educational activity. Under federal and state law, the University may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purposes.