Know & Go: Providing Equitable Access to Patrons with Disabilities
- Implement Universal Design spaces in your library
- Define types of research assistance
- Identify assistive technologies
- Develop programs which target patrons with disabilities
- Identify ADA compliant databases
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|