Metadata Principles and Practices 01: Metadata Basics
- Define Metadata
- Analyze purpose and uses of metadata
- Outline a short history of metadata
- Outline components and needs of a successful metadata standard
- Identify three types of markup
- Why markup?
- List rules for well-formed XML
Catalogers, archivists digital project managers or anyone needing an overview of metadata.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include completing a well-formed XML exercise and viewing either the live session or the recording.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
- Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|